- Details & Specs
- Hand-crafted touches make this hat a must-have for keeping baby’s head warm on the go
- Ear flaps are lined with an extra layer of fuzzy fleece for comfort and a perfect fit
- Cutout at the back creates space for hoods and jackets to prevent the KozyHat from riding forward on baby’s head
- Made of high-performance Polartec fleece
- Easy to clean – machine wash and tumble dry
- Comes in an array of playful colors to coordinate with The Kowalli Baby Carrier Cover
- 100% Polyester
- Made in USA
5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
KozyHats come in a playful array of colors, are hand-crafted in New England, and are designed to not ride forward on baby’s head. Made of top-quality machine-washable Polartec® fabric, cleanup is a breeze.
Q. What makes the KozyHat so warm?
A. We incorporate a double layer of plush Polartec® fleece around the contoured earband to keep your baby’s ears toasty warm. The reverse contour around the back of the neck allows for bulky jackets and hoods, and keeps them from bumping the hat forward onto baby’s face.
Q. What makes the curly-cue so curly?
A. Don’t worry, there’s no pokey wire in there! Tracey, our professional sewer, summons her magic to sew the curly tops. It’s not easy though – it took us a whole year to get it right.
Q. Do I need to hand wash my KozyHat?
A. Goodness no! The hi-performance Polartec® fleece is machine washable. We recommend you tumble dry on a low setting or hang it on a line. The fleece is as plush as they come, and is engineered to resist pilling.
Q. Where are Kowalli® products made?
A. All Kowalli® products are locally sourced and made in New England. At this time, all of our production and 99% of our materials come from a 70-mile radius of our home base in Providence, RI. As a savvy consumer, you know just how remarkable that is.
Q. I worry about the products my baby is exposed to. Does the KozyHat meet all the current safety standards?
A. Definitely. The Polartec® fleece we use is Oeko-Tex 100® certified, which means it poses no danger to human health. Kowalli® maintains strict compliance with CPSIA guidelines.
Q. What if it doesn’t fit my baby right?
A. Simply exchange the hat or return it for a full refund. Returns and exchanges are free and easy at Kowalli.